Spirito Italia S.R.L. Inc Terms & Conditions
Effective date of current policy: July 15, 2020.
- Pricing Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are exclusive of all sales taxes, QST, GST or HST, tariffs, customs, duties and other governmental charges. All sale items are final sale.
- Shipping Freight costs of all online orders are an estimate only and are calculated based on the ship to location. The online order’s shipping estimate will not be the final charge on your invoice, as the final freight varies by actual shipment weight, and chosen carrier with the best freight cost. We will email the final invoice including the actual freight charge before processing your payment.
- Payment Spirito Italia accepts Visa and MasterCard as form of payment.
- Returns It is your responsibility to check for discrepancies or defects in an order before any alterations of embellishments are made. Claims for shortages, damages or defects in Goods must be reported within 72 hours of receipt. Returns must be authorized by Spirito Italia S.R.L. Inc. in advance via phone or web and within 14 days of receipt of Goods. Goods must be returned to Spirito Italia S.R.L. Inc. within 30 days of receipt of Goods. Altered or embellished garments are not returnable. Authorized returns must be accompanied by a return authorization form and number from Spirito Italia S.R.L. Inc. Cancelled orders, returns of unwanted Goods, return due to customer error are subject to 25% restocking fee. Please be advised returns and exchanges do not include reimbursement of original shipping and handling charges. It is your responsibility to pay for the freight cost of returning goods and be sure the returning items are well packed and insured. Spirito Italia S.R.L. Inc. will not be responsible for return which are lost or damaged in transit.
- Exchange Spirito Italia S.R.L. Inc. will accept unused items purchased online for exchange within 30 days of purchase date. Contact email@example.com and let us know the item(s) you like to exchange. It is your responsibility to pay for the freight cost of goods to be exchanged and be sure the returning of the exchange items are well packed and insured.